HKUST is a fun and exciting place to work. It's important that you know what is going on in the University in order to be kept in the loop and meet people. Below are links to help you get and stay connected.
HKUST STAFF ASSOCIATION
- The HKUST Staff Association acts as a channel of communication between all faculty and staff members and the University. Its mission to
- promote social, cultural, and recreational activities among staff members of the University;
- promote and protect the welfare of the HKUST staff; and
- act as a communication link between the University and its staff members.
- It provides various services and benefits to staff members, including:
- scholarships and awards for undergraduate students who are children of staff members;
- Newspaper ordering;
- car cleaning;
- massage service; and
- special offers on various products and services, etc.
- Every year, the Staff Association organizes a variety of activities (e.g. X'mas party, Chinese New Year Gathering, etc.) and interest groups and teams (e.g. Dragon Boat, Line Dance, Tai Chi, Yoga, etc.).
- Address: Room 2003A, HKUST, Clear Water Bay, Kowloon, Hong Kong
- Telephone / FaX: 2358 8398
- Email: email@example.com
- The Application / Fee Payment Authorization Form for Full Membership of the HKUST Staff Association can be downloaded here.
UNIVERSITY PARENTS COMMUNITY
- The University Parents Community aims at fostering a rich environment on campus for children of the University community by bringing parents, as well as others in the community who are interested in children, together to sponsor and encourage a wide range of activities for the younger members of the University community.
- To create and maintain a great environment for growing and learning, University Parents Community is dedicated to sponsoring programs (e.g. Tai Chi, art classes, play groups, etc.) and activities (e.g. movie nights, Halloween Fun Night, etc.) for the children and families of HKUST staff that reflect both the University culture and the cultural diversity of the community members on campus.
- Address: G/F Tower 18, Senior Staff Quarters, HKUST, Clear Water Bay, Kowloon, Hong Kong
- Telephone / Fax: 6206 6584 (contact hours: 0900 - 1300)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org