APPLICATION FOR USE OF UNIVERSITY RESOURCES
ITSC Network Account
- You can apply for an ITSC Network Account to access various computer services provided on the campus network.
- Please contact the Telephone Coordinator of your department for details.
- Information about the telephone system on campus can be found here.
- ITSC provides email services to staff members of HKUST.
- You may find assistance on the website of ITSC to configure common email clients for access to your mailboxes.
- When you need to access your mailbox while you are on overseas trip, you may use Outlook on the web (Exchange Online): https://outlook.com/owa/ust.hk.
Internet Connection at Senior Staff Quarters
- If you live in Senior Staff Quarters, you can connect your computer/notebook directly to the Internet. For details, please refer to here.
Campus Entry/Parking Label
- To ingress into or egress out of covered car parks and enjoy free parking on campus, you may apply for a campus entry label for your vehicle registered in your or your spouse's name by completing and submitting the Application for Campus Parking Permit to the Campus Management Office.
- More information about campus traffic and parking regulations is available here.